Scandic Foods Asia is an importer specializing in the niche Scandinavian foods, where we are the only independent multi-brand importer. We cooperate with large and small suppliers where we have exclusive agreements to build their brands on the Chinese market. We gradually introduce own brands and products adapted to customer requirements. We sell in direct channels, via a distributor network and in online channels.
1. Lead the marketing department
2. Mange the marketing budget.
3. Together with the management team coordinate the develop market and product strategy.
4. Cooperate with our suppliers to plan and report product launches, marketing campaign and seek support.
5. Product Management
· Ensure we have active product management for all important products
· Ensure each product group has a strategy and action plan.
· Ensure action plans are budgeted, executed and reported.
· Ensure any deviation to plans are reported
6. Marketing and Sales Promotion activities
· Ensure we have an integrated on-line/offline/social media plan
· Plan and execute sales promotion activities in cooperation with the sales department and online operations department.
· Plan and execute product introduction campaigns
· Plan and execute social media campaigns
· Develop online channel and product strategy. Support on-line operation team.
1. Personal characteristics should be as follows:
a. Very enthusiastic and energetic person.
b. Team Player.
c. Drive for results,
2. The Marketing Manager should meet following requirements:
a. Should have 3-5 years of relevant Marketing experience,major in Marketing or Enterprise Management will be preferred.
b. Good English language and good Chinese Mandarin (speaking, writing, comprehension), Familiar with Chinese culture.
c. International & Can-Do mind set
d. Master in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
3. The Marketing Manager will be an entrepreneurial, self-managing contributor.
4. HK or Taiwanese will be preferred